We are proud to present our new Platform Supply Vessel design. RMDC’s PSV was developed emphasizing enviromental friendly features without compromising its efficiency and serviceability. At design stage ABS class regulations were accounted for, although other class societies may be chosen.
- A prefect design has been resulted to the following:
- Reduced hull resistance given by slender lines is reflected in less use of power and consequently a lower fuel consumption which, in turn, controls the amount of CO2/Nox emissions.
- 1000 m2 cargo deck that may carry 2500 tons of load
- diesel electric propulsion, based on low emmission engines and effective frequency control of main propellers and thrusters for optimal fuel saving.
- flexible operation and transit within 14,0 knots, depending on load.
- Engine room is fully compliant with statutory notations outlining unmanned machinery space.
- Fully automatic DP-2 class positioning system