|Length overall||36,9 m|
|Length p.p.||33,85 m|
|Breadth, moulded||8,1 m|
|Depth to main deck||3,9 m|
|Design draught||2,5 m|
|Crew members||7 off|
PRS*KM RESCUE VESSEL II AUT NAV 1
Remontowa Shipbuilding S.A.
The project is based on a RMDC concept design ordered by client for tender purposes. RMDC SAR3000 is a single deck Search and Rescue Vessel with three screws – centre screw driven by maximum speed diesel engine - 2040 kW and two outers driven by service speed diesel engines - 1440 kW for each screw. Vessel is designed for all-year operation on Baltic Sea, the hull has strengthening which allows the ship to sail unaided occasionally in fine ice pieces of non-Arctic seas.
The vessel is designed for:
- salvage operations.
- searching of shipwrecked persons
- provide medical first aid to victims
- towing and escort services at sea in A2 area,
- external fire fighting with water monitor,
- fast Rescue Boat stored on board of the mother ship - docking station in aft part,
- thermal night vision camera for searching of shipwrecked persons,
- two (2) complete man overboard system,
- towing winch with 27 t pull at 1st layer.