1. The Publisher of the service www.rmdc.rh.pl: Remontowa Marine Design & Consulting Sp. z o.o., 80-958 Gdańsk, ul. Na Ostrowiu 1, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org is Data Controller of your personal data (further referred to as RMDC).
2. For matters concerning personal data subject rights – please contact: Remontowa Marine Design & Consulting Sp. z o.o., 80-958 Gdańsk, ul. Na Ostrowiu 1, e-mail: email@example.com, tel.: +48 58 307 22 48.
3. RMDC, by the law, protects your personal data.
4. Your personal data are processed in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (called further GDPR).
5. RMDC does not collect purposefully sensitive personal data, unless such obligation is consequent upon mandatory law regulations, for example for the purpose of recruitment.
Objectives, legal basis and period of personal data processing
1. RMDC uses your personal data for the below objectives:
- monitoring and maintaining statistic records;
- conducting marketing activities;
- submitting offer inquiry, contact inquiry;
- assessing our services;
- conducting recruitment processes;
- transmitting to trusted third parties, including Google LLC;
- responding to inquiries submitted with the use of available forms and e-mail boxes.
2. Your personal data are processed by RMDC upon various legal bases and with different purposes, in particular:
- the data acquired by forms, when you are asked to give your consent for processing data in specified purpose – based on your consent, with the purpose adequate to the form (Customer assessment questionnaire, response to questions sent by contact form, newsletter subscription, etc.), for a period of 3 years from the last contact in relevant matter or until withdrawal of your consent (art. 6 (1a) of GDPR);
- the data acquired for the execution of agreement or for taking actions at your request prior to concluding the agreement – which are indispensable for the service execution (e.g. for conducting the training) and for informing on changes and new/similar RMDC services (so called direct marketing of own services), which you may be interested in, until terminating co-operation or withdrawal of your consent, and in case of processing data for tax, accounting etc. purposes – until the day defined by legal regulations (art. 6 (1b) of GDPR);
- the data of employment candidates – in accordance with consent expressed by the candidate for data processing within one or several (future) recruitment processes – for the recruitment period for the defined job you have applied for and for the purpose of future recruitments depending on the contents of your consent (art. 6 (1a) of GDPR);
- at the exercising so called legitimate interests, e.g. at receipt of your inquiry and giving response to it for the time necessary for executing of the goal (art. 6 (1f) of GDPR);
- when the processing is necessary for the execution of legal obligation incumbent on us, e.g. when personal data are to be made available to state authorities (art. 6 (1c) of GDPR).
Freedom of submitting personal data
1. Submitting data is voluntary and is not result of any legal obligation. If you do not provide your personal data, RMDC will not be able to provide services to you nor answer your questions, send offers, newsletters, match contents of RMDC webpage to your interests, disclose misuses in services, carry out statistic measurements, improve services.
Rights related to personal data processing by RMDC
1. In accordance with GDPR, with regard to processing your personal data by RMDC, you have the right to:
- access your data and receive their copy;
- demand rectification (correction) of your data;
- erase data, restrict data processing;
- transfer data;
- withdraw already expressed consent to process data;
- submit a claim to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in respect of breaching the right for protection of personal data or other rights consequent upon GDPR.
2. With the purpose to exercise the rights referred to in item 1 – please contacted: Remontowa Marine Design & Consulting Sp. z o.o., 80-958 Gdańsk, ul. Na Ostrowiu 1, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. With the use of appropriate technical and organizational means, your data while stored will be secured against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage.
2. Authorized employees/co-workers are recipients of your data, and they may be given access thereto for conducting their duties.
Data transfer to other object
1. Your data may be accessible for RMDC sub-contractors (sub-processors), such as marketing, accounting, law and IT firms.
2. Data transfer outside is carried out maintaining appropriate measures protecting access thereto by unauthorized persons.
Automated data processing (profiling)
1. In some cases, RMDC and service suppliers use „cookies”, web beacons and other technologies in order to automatically collect specified kind information during users visits on our webpage or by e-mail addresses. Collecting such kind of information allows to better understand and improve operation, function and performance of RMDC Internet services and to determine efficiency of marketing activities.
2. Information so collected are not each time personal data, i.e. it may be the case that the given user is identifiable, however, when the IP address or information on location may be related to a specified e-mail address of the user.
Cookies, IP adresses and data on network traffic
1. Similar to majority of webpages, also the RMDC Internet service you are just viewing, may use “cookies”. They are IT data sent by webpage and stored in terminal facility (e.g. on hard disc) of the service user. They are usually simple text files including the name of mother webpage, their storage time in the terminal and a unique number. They are used for identification of the browser during the use of the service and thus information on the webpage to be displayed may be found and contents offered by the Publisher may be adjusted to your individual preferences.
2. By using RMDC webpage, you expresses your consent for using “cookies” and identifiers of appliances for the execution of services. If you do not express your consent for using ”cookies” by us, you should block them in your browser settings.
3. On our servers, in automatic event log, a record is kept of network traffic data, such as your IP address and information on the appliance.