From October 10th to 12th, the largest maritime economy meeting of the year will begin at AMBEREXPO in Gdańsk – BALTEXPO – International Maritime Fairs and Conferences. An integral part will be discussion panels, one of the very timely topics is the decarbonization of shipping, in which the Pomeranian region has strong advantages.
A discussion panel will be dedicated to this topic, which will take place on the second day of the event - October 11, 2023, beginning at 11:30 in Hall 1BC - on the second floor at the BALTEXPO Exhibition Conference Center.
The motto of the panel will be: “Fleet Decarbonization - New Ambitions and New Challenges in the Pomeranian Technological Hub”.
Panel will be moderated by Radosław Kubiszewski, President of the Board, DNV Poland Sp. z o.o. Panel participants will be:
- Grzegorz Strzelczyk, President of The Board, Lotos Petrobaltic S.A.
- Katarzyna Romantowska-Jaskólska, Managing Director, Damen Engineering Gdańsk Sp. z o.o.
- Jadwiga Sztelwander, General Manager, Chairman of the Board, Deltamarin Sp. z o.o.
- Artur Połeć, General Manager, Vard Engineering Gdansk Sp. z o.o.
- Mariusz Maciejak, Chief Executive, Remontowa Marine Design & Consulting Sp. z o.o.
- Mateusz Weryk, Research and Development Director, Maritime Advanced Research Centre S.A.
Join to us!